Masonry/Construction 1.9 Gal. Hand Operated Mortar/Grout
Ideal For Grouting Metal Door Frames
* Clevis stabilizer greatly extends diaphragm life and reduces pumping
* Hand operated, no electric or air power source needed.
* Easy to operate, minimal maintenance required.
* Pumps most types of cementitious grout (not for epoxy-type grouts)
* Makes an ideal tool for placing grout anywhere that high pressure is not
* Lightweight and compact.
Pump Type: Single Diaphragm, Self Priming
Power Source: Hand Operated
Output Capacity: 6 Gallons/Minute (48 Cu. Ft./Hour)
Output Pressure: 0 To 15 PSI
Hopper Capacity: .25 Cubic Foot (1.9 Gallons)
Placement Hose Size: 1-1/2" ID by 60 Inches Long, Clear Vinyl
Discharge Head: 10 Foot Vertical Lift
Dimensions: 22-1/2" x 10" x 14-1/2" High
Net Weight: 19 Pounds
* Output and performance will vary depending on cycle rate, viscosity of
the grout mixture and pressure conditions.
The Model GP-1HD hand operated Grout Pump is designed to pump most types
of water based grouts (not for epoxy type grouts). It is made of long
life durable materials, have an easy to replace diaphram and require minimal
maintenance. It also includes a clevis stabilizer which significantly
extends the life of the pump diaphram.
The pumping action of the pump is achieved by moving the pump handle up
and down. As the handle is raised, the diaphragm draws the grout
mixture through the open intake valve into the pump. When the handle is
pushed downward, this movement causes the intake valve to close while opening
the exaust valve, forcing the grout mixture from the pump into the placement
hose where it is directed to the work area.
1) Place grout in a suitable container and mix per manufacturers
recomendations. Pour mixed grout mixture into hopper. Some
grouts, such as Fosroc Renderoc LA, require that the pump be primed with a
2) Move the pump handle up and down to draw the grout mixture from the
hopper through the pump and out the clear placement hose to the work area.
CAUTION: VERY MINIMAL PUMP PRESSURE IS REQUIRED TO FILL VOIDS
WITH GROUT. NEVER FORCE THE PUMP HANDLE.
3) Be sure the work area is vented to allow any trapped air to escape.
4) Do not allow the grout to harden while inside or on the outside of
the pump or related components. Clean immediately after use.
5) DO NOT USE EPOXY TYPE GROUTS. This pump is designed to be used
with water based grouts only.
For best results, the following recommendations will provide maximum
diaphram operating life.
1) Always use the shortest length of placement hose as possible.
The ideal length is five feet long. When grouting door frames, place
the pump on a cart or platform to allow use of the standard five foot long
2) Always use the largest diameter hose that access will allow.
The ideal size is 1-1/2" inside diameter. Never use a
"rubber based" hose.
3) It is always recommended that a quality pre-packaged grout be used.
These products usually contain additives that allow the grout to flow
* Following these recommendations will help produce maximum performance and
will aid in reducing problems in the field.
RETURN TO THUMBNAILS
Home | Product Lines
Items | Contact Us
© 1991-2011 Capitol City Scaffolding & Equipment Company, Inc. All rights
Services, prices, and terms subject to change without notice.